View Single Post
Old 06.12.2007, 12:21 PM   #42
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
to clarify, i think i've heard gossip about it like once, and her video like half times.

it's the music, so consciously and forcely trying to be 60's r&b/motown/phil spector, like trying to make a new trend, along with the pipettes, kinda like ten years ago with the neo swing bands.

her voice is awful, her music is crappy and derivative and the songs are not catchy.

but there's a double standard, of course, i bet half the people who like her here wouldn't like her if she was younger, didn't have tattoos and didn't have ghostface rapping on one song.

i much much much much rather listen to avril lavigne and lilly allen, i like their songs a whole lot more. the other day, i heard a song on the disney channel for a movie about some kids jumping rope and the song was amazing.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|