View Single Post
Old 10.19.2006, 01:10 PM   #36
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
inhuman- from bush tetras i got "better late than never" which is a 1989 cassette that gathers their1980-83 recordings. i got it for $1 in a leftover bin in a record store (they were getting rid of their cassette selection). oh yes, that was sweet.

since they recently reformed, some other stuff might be in the works.

porkie- i went to the amazon site & listen to some magnetic fields samples, i don't remember what else it was but the singer's voice vaguely reminded me of syd barrett.

bardo pond might be nice but i was looking for something a little less "weird"-- not that i mind weird, but i'm looking for something more rocking or even conventional this time around. i'm still working my way through these albert ayler records. same reason why i'll pass over nnck this time around.

so far i'm thinking yo la tengo is candidate #1 and then tv on the radio or erase errata... hm...

atari, when i first read your post i thought "is he joking?" but hm no, maybe no, and maybe i could find something like that in the bargain bin, i figure, so i'll check it out, but i hope you're not pulling my leg.

about animal collective - last year (or was it this year? so much has happened since) i went to their show & got ALL their records, so many the guy gave us a free bag. i think i got all their records yes, and listen to them on a regular basis. sung tongs i also my favorite but that strange ep with vashti bunyan is also very pleasing.

thanks to everyone for your time & contributions! i won't pester you any more for a bit...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|