View Single Post
Old 05.18.2006, 09:25 PM   #34
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthblav
I feel no band is worth paying 300 bucks for. Especially to pay some scalper on ebay who got the tickets for 40 bucks a piece. I tried to get tickets for the radiohead shows and failed, but there will always be other chances. Just go to chicago for the weekend, see a show at the metro/empty bottle/scubas, take in a cubs game, get a steak at gibsons, enjoy millenium park, etc.

I did see them in chicago at grant park and they were stellar. The auditorium is also amazing. Not only a Louis Sullivan classic design but it sounds great too. I saw Wilco there a couple of years ago.

Meh. You didn't realize that I was just paying 80 for tickets both nights and the rest was on expenses and gas and hotels and junk.