View Single Post
Old 06.04.2011, 08:20 PM   #83
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
It is for the very attitudes expressed in this thread (on both sides of arguement, actually) that I gave up on trying to be a "rock star", and will never be inticed back into it. There's just too many people out there who believe that quenching their thirst for music overrides an artist's need to support themselves, which makes the fact that the music I like listening to and creating has never really been popular in a mainstream context even worse. So I've chosen to create music for a huge and ever increasing market (video games) for money, and just keep the self-expression aspect of it as a hobby, writing songs and playing small shows for the fun of it.