View Single Post
Old 04.27.2006, 01:37 PM   #8
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgruntled Youth
I would have to agree. Lee only put out one song in Sonic Nurse & it rocked. I didn't like mariah and the arthur doyle hand creme song I felt like they should have put a Lee song instead. & to find out that in the UK promo Kim added an extra song makes me wonder is Lee writing enough song or is it that the other members in the band don't agree with Lee's songs, or can it be that Lee just wants to put his songs in his solo projects. All in all I think they all write great song but, if I would have to choose to who puts out my least fav SY song it would have to be Kim (sorry Kim just being honest).

Lee's later stuff is definately amazing, and I like it better than stuff he produced in the early 90's. I think Mariah Carey was amazing though, it's one of the highlights of the album I think! It really grew on me.