View Single Post
Old 02.20.2019, 09:55 AM   #6170
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
^ Right. Remember last December when the Trump administration explicitly lowered the standards of cafeteria food?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/08/u...unch-usda.html

That's what capitalism, and running the country like a corporation gets you. Everything is profit, profit, profit.

----

Wage/Salary... you know I meant "income cap" Let's not split hairs over semantics, we're friends here.

It's like when you max out the high score on a pinball machine. Just because the numbers flip over, doesn't mean the player is discouraged from aiming for the highest score possible. Give those extra points to someone who isn't as good at playing. I'm from the participation trophy generation and PROUD OF IT DAMMIT!

You're implying that the government is going to take that money and run away with it though... right? Like do things with it outside the good of the people. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, I get it.

It's almost like neither the government or businesses actually care about us. Almost like the means of production should belong to the people.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|