View Single Post
Old 06.17.2012, 10:33 PM   #110
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
lahm gave me 3 miserable fucking points, duplicated it's 6, which is crap. that's better than the 2 points i would have received from mueller or the 2 points i got from dzagoev.

tomorrow i have di natale and st. ledger and iniesta. iniesta is awesome but his fantasy scores are cack through no fault of his own; who knows how long di natale will play; and st. ledger (hilarious name for a saint-- patron of accountants?) is in a losing team that's gonna get the shit kicked out of it.

should i make one of those captain? if so, who? will st. ledger save a ton of goals and score well? will di natale play and score at least one? will iniesta maybe assist a goal? hmmmmmmmmm.......

anybody's gotta score more than 3 points, yeah? but... who?? iniesta??? i think i'm going to put him-- he's bound to have some chances and maybe end with a clean sheet. yes/no/maybe? what to do.... i'm gonna put him in i think.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|