View Single Post
Old 02.26.2016, 09:27 AM   #376
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
sorry about yr pain Sev. I believe you but I lot of people use that as an excuse.

cocaine was awesome after the 10th time.

though I've never done crack. I believe it takes longer for THAT addiction to kick in too. the COME DOWN with coke gets worse each time and maybe it's the same with both crack and coke. don't know.

coke is such a shitty drug that will rob yr soul. and I don't regret doing it because I got sick of sitting on the bleachers and I decided to participate in it. cool for the experience but not cool for the aftermath.

need to watch those pain pills man. I say this because they have ruined friends and family im close to.

Yeah, I appreciate it man. I've been taking them for quite some time now, and I don't want to be taking them forever, so I've talked to my doctor about alternatives and I've started to test myself, skip doses when I'm not having a flair up, and I'm going back to physical therapy so that might help.

It's a tough thing to get away from once you've been in it for a while. Even if you're not abusing. I think that's the biggest misconception right there: that if you're doing what the doctor or the bottlle says, you're safe. Fucking wrong as shit. You develop a physiological dependency no matter what. It only takes a few consecutive days of taking any opiate for your body to start depending on it. And the next step from that is addiction, which is different psychologically, but still happens even when you're doing everything "right," which very few people who take any kind of narcotic actually do.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|