View Single Post
Old 03.05.2014, 06:46 PM   #137
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Ain't hating on the Rockets. They're surprisingly a top-10 defense this year. HOWEVER, they are essentially playing the EXACT same basketball that the Knicks rode to a 54 win season last year... when you live by the 3, you die by the 3. Also, if your top-player has ZERO defense, you don't get far in the playoffs where defense trumps offense.

I again, I ain't hatin on the Rockets in the slightest, in fact, I kind of like them dudez, but it is what it is. The Heat can lose, in fact, its really 50-50 for them, but, all things considering its clearly theirs to win. ALL the teams, repeat ALL the teams in the NBA have the same flaws they had the last few years when they couldn't win it big. The Warriors still rely on lucky shots. The Spurs are still boring as ever. The Thunder still rely too much on iso plays. The Bulls still can't shoot. The Pacers still have too many turnovers. The Rockets are interesting, but relying on gimmick basketball which 20 past years of playoffs have proven is an ineffective strategy. The Trailblazers are hanging in there, but are essentially last years Nuggets. Fun to watch, really just winning lucky games they shouldn't even be winning. The Clippers are developing, but really, they're the same old Clippers. The Raptors are playing great, but not quite playoff great. The Suns are fun, and they should be excited, but not quite a playoff team yet either. The Mavs? Meh. See... its the Heat's to lose.. If Wade AND Bosh are actually healthy this year? Nobody stands a chance. If the Heat lose I'd be the first to congratulate the winner, but the first also to suspect rigging

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|