View Single Post
Old 11.05.2013, 10:56 AM   #346
halgreen
stalker

halgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asses
The show was awesome! I got right in the front so I could be in front of T and it was great. A bunch of CLM songs, including The Ecstasy and Sunday Stage. They closed with Ono Soul which definitely fulfilled my need for extended jam.
They had a bunch of cool T-shirts, an Ecstatic Peace poetry zine, a collection of John Moloney's artwork. They had a Sunburned cassette, which I snagged, I think its new but I can't be sure. They also had cassette and CD versions of "Banjaxed Blues", as well as some other Caught on Tape releases, various releases by Thurston, and cassette split with Merchandise with Chelsea Light Moving songs called gas tongue, solar cinema, punk professor, record scum, and brat patrol.
Great night overall. I probably looked like an escaped patient when I tried to talk to Thurston but he was very cool. John Moloney was also very nice, and let me talk to him for a few minutes. Merchandise was great too...
halgreen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|