View Single Post
Old 03.17.2011, 07:19 PM   #14282
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Nah man I'm not on netflix. I think my reviews are still on there (I have 900 afterall; my reviewer rank was 10), but I haven't gotten on there in well over a year, maybe 2 years. I'm not really sure how and where I find movies. Mostly imdb threads, or random. Lots of reccomendations by people on soulseek or noisefanatics.com... I dunno. I just find a director I like and get everything by them. You know a film you'd probably like? BITTERSWEET LIFE:

You may have seen it, but I think you'd dig PEPPERMINT CANDY, too, judging from your tastes

The whole movie is backwards, a la Memento and other films that aren't as good as Peppermint Candy and Memento.

anyway just watched

DREAM HOME - 7/10

cool director, just got LOVE IN A PUFF by the same guy and gonna watch that before I go to bed

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|