View Single Post
Old 06.19.2006, 05:21 PM   #221
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
I had the binge & purge box, but traded it.

I have an Use Your Illusion-era bootleg from 6/12/93 in Stockholm, Sweden. It's on a 120-min cassette & was dubbed from the cds. It has a cool cover of The Faces & a nice guitar piece from Slash doing the theme from The Godfather which he played a lot on that tour. I've noticed that Dime has had a plethora of G N' R lately, so I suppose you are looking to supplement those.

i remember when that box set came out, i was like "gimme gimme gimme!!" but never got it, here it costed three times as much, being an import and such...once, they broadcasted the three cds over the radio and i taped them, i still have those tapes.

yes, he played that a lot on that tour, it's on the tokyo video of that same tour. dime has been gn'red lately, i've noticed. i'm looking for shows between 1986 and 1990. the later stuff is not that great.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|