View Single Post
Old 03.21.2013, 09:24 AM   #2674
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Liverpool will be fucked without him but I bet Rodgers won't see it that way - privately, at least. He's a Dalglish signing and Rodgers won't like building a team around another man's main player. He'll get his big transfer budget to spend and can start to build a team in his own image. But I don't see an equivalent quality forward out there who isn't already being attached to bigger, richer clubs. I can see Rodgers taking a massive risk on a couple of more low profile players rather than just one big name. This is all assuming Suarez goes, of course, and it isn't just another media story. I'll be sad to see him go if he does. Regardless of his cheating he's been entertaining as fuck. It's like Big Brother. Everyone votes out the cunts so the last few weeks are just really nice but boring people who nobody wants to watch. The Prem needs its Nasty Nicks.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|