View Single Post
Old 12.11.2016, 10:52 PM   #2022
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Excellent piece, but did you notice this one linked on that page?:

Death predicts whether people vote for Donald Trump

It contains the striking statement: "[i]t is nonetheless striking that Trump’s promise to "Make America Great Again" has been most enthusiastically embraced by those who have seen their own life's prospects diminish the most — not [only] in terms of material wealth, but in terms of literal chances of survival."
yeah the reduced life expectancy is definitely a sign of economic decline in those regions. i'm sure some KKK types are turning that into some sort of "white genocide" narrative though. it doesn't work that way.. but they'll do it anyway.

trump definitely took advantage of their plight-- i'm saying this even though i'm really trying to be agnostic about his upcoming presidency. all i see is the extreme corporatocracy taking over-- privatizers, pollutionists, koch associates, etc.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|