View Single Post
Old 01.31.2013, 03:07 PM   #39
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Your body, as an electro-chemical machine posseses it's own EMF field in relation to the environment.

so far so good. where are the magnetic poles located?

Quote:
EMF field strength is accentuated by curvature. The sharper the point, the greater the concentraton of the field.

say what?

Quote:
theoretically, placing magnets at these points (ie fingertips) would increase field-stength and allow a sensitive to more aptly judge the ambient field.

theoretically....

it seems to me more like using tactile receptors to feel the pull of the magnet. "i can feel my finger pulled" is a cheat for one to claim they can "sense" magnetic fields themselves.

Quote:
Personally, I feel as if you'd be begging for cancer.

it'd be more worried about subcutaneous neodymium implants. the stuff is toxic, and while the magnets are sold coated, they can and do break.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|