View Single Post
Old 10.28.2009, 02:18 AM   #10
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
The man is only reverently name dropped by idiots, who wouldn't know a decent movie if it sat on their face, by virtue of the fact his movies were the worst in Hollywood history, which the idiots feel he must be given credence for. He was an embarrassment.

Haha. I don't agree with anything you say, but this actually made me genuinely laugh.

He was an embarassment, I'm sure you're right, but I don't really pay attention to that or like his films in some ironic, anti-Hollywood way -- I genuinely like them, I see a lot of heart and a lot of craft, really interesting editing... intentional or not, he did some cool stuff. All that matters is that his films were entertaining.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|