View Single Post
Old 02.18.2008, 06:00 PM   #1
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Holy fuck it kicked ass. The venue really was sold out (I could barely move) and my friend and I were the closest people to Lee. They whole set was unbelievable, I noticed they even added some new parts to songs. I saw Mark Ibold backstage near the soundboard headbanging during Eliminator Jr. One of my few gripes was that they didn't acknowledge the crowd much, they didn't even say "Hey" or anything, they just walked on and played Teenage Riot. Also I didn't run into any SYG members.

Scientists were fantastic too! But all I could hear was the bass because of where I was standing.

Anyway, it was great when Mark came on for the encores! It was pretty cool to see him again now that I'm a Pavement fanboy.
Encores:
  • Incinerate
  • Jams Run Free
  • Reena
  • Drunken Butterfly
  • Pink Steam
I was glad they played the best songs of RR and Drunken Butterfly was a welcome bonus (mosh wise).

Anyway, I want to hear yr stories, I know a few of you attended. Oh, and Dan, make sure you can sneak into the Perth one, it's worth it. I'll post pics when I get home.

(Excuse the spelling, I'm using school computers and am very tired from, getting home at 1am)