View Single Post
Old 04.14.2006, 02:51 PM   #15
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
hah hah very funny thread
sorry to bring back the geekness
without packet sniffers your network admin can just see what port numbers you're using. certain ports are associated w/ certain messanger programs-- yahoo for example uses tcp ports 5000 and 5001 (thanks google). your admin could have already blocked those if this was an important issue.

but if not-- you can claim you're using yahoo for "research" or to "contact a source" or whatever bullshit you choose. last month i was working in a school district's office and i had yahoo, i logged to the board & read all kinds of crapola, including a picture of tubgirl, etc (someone put tubgirl on a thread).

curiously tough, they limited the amount of streaming media you could watch during certain hours. so if i was reading the paper & there was a video it wouldn't play.

etc.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|