View Single Post
Old 03.07.2016, 04:31 PM   #158
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
GROPING IS SEXUAL ASSAULT

NON-CONSENSUAL KISSING IS SEXUAL ASSAULT

rape is not strictly forced penetration. Get a grip man. You still have the mentality that made it perfectly legal for a husband to "rape" his wife. (that changed in the past decades BTW).

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Rob, you get a grip, man, I don't understand your point, you seem ready to hang Gira from a lightpole based on a twitter post. You seem to want to spin my opinon on this specific situation into some kind of global policy I don't have about all male-female relationships, so knock it off. You keep moving off the topic. Focus not on me but on Larkin Grimm and what other people are saying about her - her own fucking band for crissakes. Let me remind you, Gira had to cancel a tour to Australia because of her claims. Personally, I think she was trying to time this to piggyback with Lady Gaga's set at the Academy Awards and its victim theme.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|