View Single Post
Old 03.15.2016, 04:37 PM   #6
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
another interesting thing in doc. is daughter of Polly Styrene digging up live recording of X-Ray Spex's gig from CBGB's from late 70ties where T happened to be in front of the stage and happened to sing/shout into the mic. during the gig and playing it to T from her tablet..

That part is the absolute highlight of the show. Both of those X-Ray Spex shows at CBGBs (March 17 & 25, 1978) have been on Dime, so I gotta have the damn things somewhere (my archive is a mess at the moment due to a lack of external hard drives that can handle all this shit). So apparently Thurston's not a Dimer, huh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
what is this service about by the way?

I'm not sure I understand the question. It's the program discussed on this thread extracted in the best possible audio and visual quality so people who want to actually keep a copy and not depend on whether the BBC asks YouTube to remove it can have one.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|