View Single Post
Old 10.17.2009, 10:26 PM   #290
mindbomb
little trouble girl

mindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
There are three or four different kinds of years. one is measured by the rotation of the earth around the sun. one is measured by the time between equinoxes, etc.

See 'Years' by Attack In Black. www.myspace.com/attackinblack

If you're are so high-up on the science foodchain explain this one. When I saw Sonic Youth at Massey Hall in June09 I got in my car to head home and my simple isometric ball(NorthEastSouthWest) illuminated in the blue light like it's supposed to without me pressing down on it to properly activate the 'bluelight'. The ball has since dimmed and relight on protocol abstract from me pressing down on it to operate it. My only theory on who/what did this is that Police Officials in my family did this with their authority over me for not liking my future power over them. Even my car was towed on a Sunday at a Festival since I was parked in a non-parking spot. Well, so were all the other cars around me. It was a residential area yet The Police chose to tow my vehicle given my circumstances with them.(laughable) Really whoever it is, is abusing their power.

If you'd define these events by traditional logic I'll let you know my fucking cat was transposed into thin air and reappeared in less then a minute or two. Of course I didn't see her disappear into thin air but she was definitely transposed/teleported. I don't think she had any knowledge of what happened but being a young cat, I think she may very well be part of a new generation of cats here in 2009.

Is a highend government computer running these functions to distract me given my current status here in 2009. Either that or it's a completely foreign technology. Japanese or Germany(Sonic Youth now)? Alien? Whatever it is, I've made it's presence known even more so right here on this board. My feeling is, these events are not totally meant to cause harm, but are part of my life cycle in this newage in which eventually these events will work moreso in my favour rather then causing frustration and mental anguish.

Can I even get a realistic logical answer to these question without constricting what the government wants to recognize widescale? Will this post even get thru to the board? Or course it will but can I get the real answer? This is not too many questions as these are all real patterns that will have to one day be validated for those who can handle it or choose it.