Thread: Sister or Goo?
View Single Post
Old 12.16.2006, 02:43 PM   #25
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
I spose I'm a wimpuss compared to the hardcore here....I like Goo better. Matter of fact. I MUCH prefer the latter period than that of they wilder, noisier early days.

I'm not sure I'd call their Goo and Dirty albums commercial, for instance. They are more accessible, not so crazily all over the place, but I guess it's the more down to earth sound I like. But from Goo on...I think they're phenomenal. Only setback for me is NYCF&G....didn't really satisfy at the time...maybe it will now.

Daydream Nation is the transitory point for me....not Evol or Sister. and I DO love DN muchly. Then again...I think EJS no trash is fantastic and it routinely gets bashed here....

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|