View Single Post
Old 12.02.2006, 01:13 PM   #39
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I think I hate whoever buys this. There's record collecting, and then there's just being too rich. Rich people should buy cars, not records. It pushes all us lowly, poor schmucks out of the market if rich people get involved. I would imagine the buyer will be affiliated to a record label in some fashion.

I agree absolutely.

Don't blame the buyer so much as the seller, though. The seller is being greedy and not thinking about the common good of sharing this find with as many fans as possible.

It would be one thing for the seller to negotiate with a record company with the stipulation that the sale is for eventual release of the material to the public (issued on CD, LP, etc., for sale as an affordable mass release). But this is just greed.
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|