View Single Post
Old 08.11.2006, 10:38 PM   #117
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
i was sick for maybe 10 minutes at the beginning of X's set from a bunch of painkillers that i had taken for a cough (they are quite useful as a cough supressant, though they incidentally can also induce nausea). i did notice quite a bit of turmoil during the rollins band set, which was rather amusing, particularly given my state of mind at the time. most people at shows here are so boring, especially when i went to see bob dylan. i literally almost fell asleep.
i, too, was also hoping that X would play nausea.

10 minutes, well that's not bad. It wasn't even the best ten minutes of the show.

People who go to Rollins Band concerts are the type of people who like to headbutt other people.

Did you see Dylan at the Pageant? I thought I remembered him playing there not too long ago. I wasn't there, but I was told that it was a great concert even though he just sat in a chair the whole time and didn't move. Does this sound like the one you went to?

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|