View Single Post
Old 06.29.2013, 10:09 PM   #27
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stateyourrights
no offense to any one. steve is a very unique and fitting drummer for sy and i couldnt see anyone else in his place but he's not the best drummer in the alternative world. He certainly is really good. please dont take this the wrong way.

Dude. Steve OWNS polyrythmic drumming, and he can go from total punk to jazz in a heartbeat. Not to mention the guy is one of the genuinely nicest people I've ever had the privilege to meet.

I'm surprised Janet Weiss didn't get her rightful place in a SPIN top-10 (shes at 53), SPIN has been eating out the S-K grrls for decades now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
No love for Murph.

Sighs. Those fucks.

Also where was Phil from radiohead? The guy wasn't replaced by a drum machine for a reason, and like Steve he is pure class as well as perhaps the consistently best dressed drummer outside of some kind of philharmonic or 60s mo-town thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halgreen
I can't even get it to work, I'm stuck on the dude from The Feelies. But I see that Dave Grohl made number 1...

Well, at least they one thing right

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|