Thread: Nine Inch Nails
View Single Post
Old 11.01.2018, 07:13 PM   #107
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
“Wish” is one of the most ferocious things I’ve ever seen on a live stage. My god.

A truer statement has never been uttered. Wish live is pure intensity.

A lot of people like to ask, "If you could go back in time and see any tour...?" I really think one of my answers would be the Jim Rose/Manson/NIN tour for TDS. I was just right at that fringe age of being allowed to go out of town for shows on my own by the parents, as long as they knew something of who I was with and seeing. Somehow the parents caught wind of the band names for this one and put it on severe halt. I remember the girlfriend at the time coming back and telling me all about it and me just being sooooooo bummed. I will never get over not seeing that one, prolly.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|