View Single Post
Old 01.26.2009, 05:20 PM   #128
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Well after hearing live versions of the 2 new songs i'm gonna guess that the new album will sound "immediate" in more of a no-wave song structure (whatever that may mean, heh), as thurston has refered to it in recent interviews. i agree maybe it will be more live and raw, rather ripped was kinda heading in that direction but not completely as it was like stepping off of the 'sonic nurse' plane. to me it seems that album is also immediate in that it was written recorded quickly probably more along albums like Sister and EJSTNS and less like ATL, Daydream Nation and Washing Machine. Is that good or bad? we'll find out, i'm interested as this is their first album on a new label in something like 20 years?!?!?!
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|