View Single Post
Old 11.09.2006, 06:57 PM   #35
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
For some reason SY has to have 1 bad song on an otherwise great record. Why? I think to give contrast. "Getting used to the genius? Here's something that sucks. Now, isn't the good stuff even better?"

Or, a Zen-ish thing maybe, like there can't be perfection without imperfection.

But yeah, Bubblegum fucks up EVOL
Hotwire My Heart fucks up SISTER
My Freind Goo doesn't exactly fuck up GOO, but it doesn't help
Pantie Lies...I'm not sure I've heard it all the way through more than once or twice, I hate it so much, for some reason
Ineffible Me is a low point on the brilliant T Leaves

Latley, since the genius isn't flowing as wildly as it did before, there's less reason to have that seemingly obligitory shitty song. My own opinion here, but Sonic Nurse was too mediocre to be able to include something as shitty as Panty Lies, if that makes any sense.

Junkie's promise, by the way, is one of those remarkable songs that can rock so fucking hard at a moderatly slow pace. Heavy, heavy stuff, man.

I've never got sick of Kool Thing, and, after 15 years, doesn't seem like I will.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|