Thread: Girls Rock! DC
View Single Post
Old 08.17.2009, 10:09 AM   #53
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
tell me exactly what any of this has to do with anything?

go buy a daisy rock guitar.

It has to do with the whole David Bowie crotch thing...but...nevermind and all...

I'm not the one who's getting angry. In fact, I've made far fewer posts than everybody else who's getting riled up about how much GR sucks. But, you know, this is a discussion board, and since nobody else brought up my opinion, i was going to discuss it...you know, in a civilized manner...

That being said, I'm a newish poster who is seriously shocked that people don't seem to know how to check themselves before making offensive comments towards other posters. What kind of discussion is that? Sad.... I never thought that mentioning a show I went to and enjoyed (9 year olds are cute!) would result in people who I've otherwise admired for their SY knowledge calling me an "idiot," telling me to "get back in the kitchen" and making other silly references.

about the feminist being stupid thing....just turn on the news. just look at the situations of women globally. just think about human trafficking. that stuff...sucks.

I'm leaving this thread for now but I'm not leaving this board bc sy remains my favorite band and I enjoy discussing them.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|