View Single Post
Old 06.19.2006, 06:57 PM   #71
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
completely misinformed opinion again. why are you consistently berating people because of their view points, you dont have the authority or the right to do so, please stop because every fucking thread you start starts a slagging match between you and someone. now im not starting to slag you off or anything because i dont know you from adam but please, stop being so confrontational and folk may get to like you..... and im a hardcore sy fan and have been for nearly 18 years and i prefer the earlier stuff but rather ripped is a good album for sonic youth, and a great one for any other band.

I think it's really funny that it is sooo obvious that Assblaster is the confrontational one, and everyone is singling me out because I responded to his insults.

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|