View Single Post
Old 10.14.2010, 10:06 AM   #37532
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
ok fair enough. I almost think that yr response to this one was so well thought out and obvious that you really tried that I'll probably stop throwing Wayne songs at you now. Haha. I know you gave it a chance. I think more than anything I thought you'd love the beat on that one. As far as his voice, well yeah either you like a voice or you don't. Can't changet that. Same with anyone. Celine Dion. Or Tom Waits.

I am a fan of horrorcore, I just haven't listened to as much as you. I have most of the Gravediggaz albums, Flatlinerz, a whole lot of Necro, um... actually I;m surprised yr not into Necro more. He raps about Blood Sucking Freaks man! You'd also like Mr. Hyde. Or most of the Psyho+Logical label stuff.