View Single Post
Old 08.13.2014, 02:36 PM   #37521
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I've gone to A LOT of shows solo because no body else I know is into it. Its not the greatest but the show itself is always worth it..

But I know what you mean, I haven't gone to a show by myself in years to be honest, and it probably only accounts for less than 7% of all the hundreds of gigs I've been too

it's the same for me, but every time I go to a gig alone I get really nervous before and don't wanna go (if i *really* like the band/musician I am going anyway). most of the times I make new friends at the gig, but the times I spent a whole show alone kinda make me uncomfortable... Between bands I never know what to do except sit down somewhere and... have a drink and look around. and feel stupid.

last week i decided to go alone, I meet up with friends before the gig, but they didn't want to go in. But AGAIN, I made new friends at the gig and the night was fun. I am glad I went.

AND I got to hold Nate Young like a baby. That was weird. AAAH.
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|