View Single Post
Old 10.20.2006, 09:32 PM   #117
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
This one might be better suited for the 'bitching' thread I remember seeing.

I was banned AGAIN today on an old site of mine. I got to 128 posts then the mods figured out it was me. Those fuckers !!!

I wasn't bugging anyone, just being myself....not really trying to hide. But they have a vendetta against me for having an illicit online thing for this girl over there....she's a bit young...but so what....those fuckers !!!

and she and I are still great friends....but others don't dig it....fuck them, they should mind their own business.....

I have a problem with societies accepted norms. Fuck all the squares in their square holes !

Other than a bunch of negatives I've experienced lately, life is pretty great. I have a good fire going and am listening to my stereo very loud. What else is there ?

Damn.....I WANT her !!! I just needed to vent a bit. Thanks.

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|