View Single Post
Old 02.01.2011, 04:19 PM   #23
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
Yeah really, you can neg rep me back. I could care less. It doesn't affect me whatsoever lol.

I don't give a fuck about rep (I see it only when I check my subscribed threads in the "your settings" section), I just wonder why you do actually take time to neg rep people.

Quote:
Why do you assume I'm jealous?

Saying you're jealous because you look worse then her half naked doesn't sound like something worth discussing. It was just a facetious remark to give some kind of meaning to your posts in this thread.(and you didn't even bad rep me for that).

Quote:
She's pretty hot, but not hot enough for me to act like I like her music...

Are you sayin' that in some cases you act like you like someone's music just because she/he is hot? Weird.

Quote:
I'm just blown away that people are discussing avril on here lol...
It's not even the first time, lol.

Quote:
That said. At least she's finally stopped fronting that she's a punk rocker...
She be flippin' the birds in this video too, how's that about punkness!?! (hope someone will get that I'm kidding again).

Glice, I don't like that MCR song, sounds a bit too "old" somehow (reminds me of too much stuff at the same time, Monks included), and yes, there's nothing "particularly offensive" in this Avril vid in terms of product placement...I guess I just noticed it more than usual due to my "tv abstinence" in the last couple months or so...but how can you call this "subtle"?

haha, ok, it's avril stuff, like the perfumes (but after the sony vaio, which is weirdly facing a wall, showing its big logo, sony lcd tv with 3d glasses' set, put for no reason into a shot even if it's turned off, sony ericsson phone with hd camera (front+back), and his boyfriend's marc jacobs' shirt).... but subtle?
nooo....
Am I being oversensitive here?
I may well be.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|