Thread: Sonic Youth
View Single Post
Old 05.31.2006, 08:37 PM   #2052
Hannah
little trouble girl

Hannah kicks all y'all's assesHannah kicks all y'all's assesHannah kicks all y'all's assesHannah kicks all y'all's assesHannah kicks all y'all's assesHannah kicks all y'all's assesHannah kicks all y'all's assesHannah kicks all y'all's assesHannah kicks all y'all's assesHannah kicks all y'all's assesHannah kicks all y'all's asses
FUCK. I JUST READ ALL 104 PAGES!

And trolled The Game board to. I need a life. It was fun though.

And I must say I love the beach. I love the sand, the water, the waves, the sun, the breeze. And at night when you can get drunk there and watch the fireworks. And at winter when I run along the beach with my dog. However I do agree with the hating tourists bit that take up all the fucking room and always seem to shout not talk. And fucking kids on the beach who kick sand at you while your trying to relax.

Why was everyone saying the rest of the board was weird? I wouldn't know, haven't been a full time poster since like 3 years. Apart from when the old one was near closing. That was amazing. My name was on the record breaking list!

I have a friend who has hundreds of pez dispencers. Takes up most of his room. Crazy.

Making conversation I guess...
Hannah is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|