View Single Post
Old 02.15.2021, 03:17 PM   #42768
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
that, or maybe you never really knew her, or maybe something else. a bit like that old taoist fable all the hippies repeat about the farmer and the horse etc,... we just don't know.

don't tell me that. lol. my trust issues would go through the roof hahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
what's important from every situation is to try to learn from it, you know what i mean? whatever happens, what you learn is yours to keep, everything else comes and goes.

but this 100%. I've been doing this more and more for the past 5 years. I've learned a lot and have grown from it. This is all we can do. Honestly....as lame/nerdy as it might sound....Street Fighter has been helping me A LOT! It's not about the win, but about growth. Wins are there to show you that you are growing. So....I happily take my L's because....yeah...I'm gonna learn from it.

I know this seems like a what if moment, but I'm not regretting anything(because after seeing this I definitely see it as dodging a bullet lol). At least when it comes to the decision of splittin' up.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|