View Single Post
Old 03.21.2006, 10:04 PM   #52
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
marleypumpkin, you're not missing much.

This is a repetitive rant, but (and I'm not saying you fall into this category) it's a bit sad when people need to feel validated by being in a relationship. Whether it's the sex, the ego boost, the affirmation of self-worth - people seek to fill some personal void by making themselves part of a larger whole.

If you're not happy on your own, you never will be. No matter what kind of relationship you're in.

Besides, chicks in general piss me off (not necessarily the ones on this board, mind you) and I AM a chick. So if I were you, I'd save myself the trouble, go back to manual transmission and get at the core of what's truly vexing you. It does indeed help to get out as well.

I just broke up with my boyfriend and I'm elated, my car stereo is once again entirely under my control. Totally worth it.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|