View Single Post
Old 05.25.2010, 02:23 AM   #25
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Slipknot is one of those bands that I grew up listening to since I was 10 years old. The group has always been a reliable figure in my life, that I felt would be around until my hair began to grey (no pun intended).

I can understand someone not liking Slipknot's music, but you have to admit that the entire band is a lot less douchey than someone like Bono - and there was hell to pay when death wishes were dropped in his hopsital thread.

Or maybe it's just because I champion Nu-Metal in the same sense that others worship Motley Crue, Poison, and Winger...
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|