View Single Post
Old 02.13.2017, 05:31 PM   #2252
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
plips is definitely not gast, who was belgian and insane. a different kind of insane.

i dont think their insults are that offensive, just stupid and irritating. they are derailing every thread. these days, we can barely maintain a single thread on this board. these two show up any time a thread shows any life and ruin it with pages upon pages of insults and/or glossolalia. every single thread we get is interrupted by pepper calling people fags or otherwise insulting them, then plips showing up and starts babbling, then the two babble to each other. then pepper spouts off and insults people again. is he allowed to show up in every thread and harass and insult people? search his posts and find a thread were he doesnt show up and foam at the mouth. he is here for one reason only and that is to insult people. and why am i being called an aids spreader by plips? is that supposed to be ok mods? i am just so sick of having to read this boring, irritating crap!
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|