View Single Post
Old 04.05.2014, 06:55 AM   #17957
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
On Mayazaki, I watched Nausicaa and it's many random up-the-skirt shot scenes which just seemed weird and out of place. I mean, there's an animator sitting at his desk for hours on end drawing these perverted knicker shots to be included in this PG rated apparently innocent film. Although, maybe i'm just a massive racist towards animators because I've sat through the 4 hour long knicker-shot fest that is Love Exposure and felt no resentment: and i'm the real perv wanting live film shots. On Nausicaa though I thought it wasn't that well animated and looked bland (however, I think this was the point in this post-apocalyptic world) albeit through my unjudgeable post 8 hour bender eyes.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|