Thread: Help Me Out
View Single Post
Old 02.04.2013, 07:13 PM   #4
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Tila Tequila
Yesterday
TO "THE OTHERS"

You know damn well that I can hear all of you as you hear me. So I have one last message for you. You know how you folks "PASS THE TORCH" to the next one in your "GAMES?" Well guess WHO PASSED ME THE TORCH when I died? That's right, your worst enemy passed me the Torch & now I have returned with an army of WARRIORS here that will NOT stand down until you are defeated for once & for all. You know that I know what I know about your DEMISE! And OF COURSE I shall tell all the Light Warriors here about the great news I promised to deliver to them yesterday! I just thought it would be fun to watch your asses squirm for a little longer before I totally & utterly HUMILIATE YOU! Cheers!
3Like · Comment · Share
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|