View Single Post
Old 04.10.2012, 02:49 PM   #16
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
Thankyou very much for this, it is very quiet but that's ok, I'm just happy that you recorded it... I've got Groovey & Linda playing on repeat, it's a pretty cool track.... can't wait for a new Thurston album now!

I'm pleased that you enjoyed it. I found it pretty decent when listening on my stereo and on my headphones, therefore I didn't think I'd try and do anything to it. Listening on my computer now, and it does sound indeed too quiet. Anyway, I'm just glad I have something for providing a bit of a notion of how awesome this show was, especially considering that my memory gets crappy with the passing of time and I have very limited ability to express my thoughts.

Pelle, that picture of Lee is one of my favorites from this whole set. He was there in that corner, on his own, watching Thurston and his band play. A few seconds after it was snapped, he went on to take pictures with his camera and also filmed with his Iphone.

I still have a set of pictures of Lee's performance to share. Just got up, I really slept like I'm sick. It's almost 3:00 PM over here , I'm putting my lazy ass to work. I'm uploading my recording of Thurston's show to Wetransfer at the moment.