View Single Post
Old 03.07.2016, 10:51 AM   #8
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I feel really stupid but I don't think I could give you exact times for any of the concerts I've been to without looking them up. And that would take a lot of time and energy and memory that I'm not sure I have. Buy here are SOME of the longest:

Swans
Springsteen + E Street Band (notorious for long shows, man definitely lives up to the legend on this one)
The Cure (also famous for very long shows, and also noted multiple times in this thread)
Bob Dylan (I was ready to leave about an hour before the show ended. Can't believe this is the case, but it was. I was younger and maybe had a shorter attention span)
GY!BE (didn't mind the length, my first time seeing this band was revelatory)

Shortest? Fuck I don't know. Saw a ridiculously short Cat Power set once, but I think she was co-headlining with S-K. Saw a really short Modest Mouse show too, but again I'm not sure they were THE headliner. Need to think on this more.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|