View Single Post
Old 10.09.2012, 03:23 AM   #20
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkunicornnx
I'm 14:/
I was 13 when I heard Kool Thing for the first time.. I didn't get them at first but now, they're my fave band...
It sucks to be called a hipster by people at school because your favorite bands are Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr, Pixies, The velvet underground etc..
I don't understand girls my age because most of them like Justin Bieber and One Direction -.-
I tried to get my best friend into SY but she was scared by them -.-
Am I the only one who is in this situation?
I found Velvet Underground, Captain Beefheart, Joy Division, the Cure and Siouxsie And the Banshees in the age of fourteen. There were two other people in my home village who like them also (they were older than I), but all my schoolmates didnīt understand me at all. Sy came few years later. Itīs very great youīve found them!

Donīt be sad youīve never seen them. I am almost forty and I havenīt also seen them (they were in Finland last time 2003, I really feel sad because I didnīt go to see them).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|