Thread: advice?
View Single Post
Old 09.03.2009, 09:18 AM   #56
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
If you insist!

How about the one when I was about 6. I awoke one sunny morning. I looked out the window only to see my grandmother with a cage of about 50 chickens. Some one gave them to her, and as any good southern woman would do she decided to put them up in the freezer for back up rations.

So there she is with her hand gripped tightly around the chicken's throat. She gives it a good twist and snaps off the head. She drops the remaining carcus and just like they sayit starts to run around aimlessly in circles. The body drops abruptly to the ground. Grandma places on a table and gently begins to pluck out the feathers. Next are the innards.

Now time to chop up the pieces and make some chickin n dumplins.MMMMMMMMMMMMM

I got more

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|