View Single Post
Old 05.03.2009, 02:05 PM   #159
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
I think I'm getting it now
You're actually joking since the beginning of it all
Am I right?

Why would you take the eternal sounding like low bit rate garbage as a joke?? I certainly don't.

I finally had to download a 192 version to stop the bleeding from my ears. Now I hear guitar details that I couldn't before and it is actually an enjoyable listening experience. Still not CD quality by any means but at least the mids aren't destroyed along with the rest of the frequencies.

I'm still shocked that people making executive decisions could consider 128k/bit acceptable for a stream preview sent out to their most die hard fans, especially in the year 2009 when I can already find 192 and above online.

Good job understanding the new digital market Matador! Keep up the cutting edge work!
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|