View Single Post
Old 05.01.2009, 04:41 PM   #145
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyohan
I do know the difference, which is why I said I'm not complaining about the preview.
Am I supposed to be intimidated because you're typing in capitals?
I have no wish to teach you anything, but there's a discussion going on about sound quality with some totally incorrect statements being thrown out.

no i type the key words in capitals.
there is no discussion going on here at all. It's just some douchebag shitting on something that's already awesome that makes me go all red.
Objectively, and considering that 99% of the people streaming do so on a computer through a shitty to decent plus sound system. 128 or 320 doesn't mean SHIT (keyword).
+ so many people are streaming at the same time. a 320bitrate would cause the whole streaming system to collapse most of the time.

You people complaining (and it doesn't necessarily means you, i see yr point) are spoiled to death. The bitrate makes no difference to the actual sampling of the songs. Being careful to details and high/low end whatever will happen on CD/wax on a decent system.