View Single Post
Old 02.12.2019, 11:42 PM   #36866
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Here's me hitting the sad girl vibes at the school swimming carnival:

---

Looking at this photo, you might have a few questions. I thought about this before I posted it, and because I do like and trust y'all (either I'm friends with you, or I'd like to be better friends), I've decided this was the time.

The most obvious comment: 'but that's not a girl!' And, well...I'm not. For the last six or so months, I've been thinking about my gender identity, trying to find a description that's right for me. I signed up for SYG as 'choc e-Claire' so I could see what it'd be like only being known as female, and so far it's been pretty good (thank you all, so much).

I'm still not sure what the best way to describe myself is - at the moment I'm thinking non-binary, probably with a feminine lean - or whether this identity shit is just a phase. But it doesn't really affect who I am; I'm still the whiny-yet-lovable teenager you all know.

DM me if you have any questions. And thanks again, you're all great.

(P.S. Still refer to me as a girl, that's what I prefer generally)
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|