View Single Post
Old 01.04.2019, 09:21 AM   #4
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Possible new Kanye made Pitchfork’s “33 albums we’re most most excited for in 2019” lost. Just barely. And with a caveat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That one site
Kanye West
Yandhi

Kanye West had a hand in five albums in 2018, including Pusha-T’s solo triumph Daytona and his own somewhat lamentable ye. He then dropped the lusty, unsettling tracks “XTCY” and “I Love It.” Now, after multiple postponements, West is planning an album called Yandhi. It may have Yeezus-esque artwork but nothing about it is certain yet. Given the haphazard form of his 2018’s records, it’s hard to predict if West is headed to a creatively satisfying return to form or he’ll continue sliding into disappointing music and Trumpism. Does dread count as anticipation? – Matthew Strauss

And I basically feel the same way.
In fact, I used the word “dread” in this very thread... and that rhymes.

Fuck me.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|