View Single Post
Old 06.23.2008, 07:59 AM   #6
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Love - the sheer variety and creativity of some of the better music out there at the moment. The greatness of some writing within the blogosphere.

Hate - The ever-increasing tabloidisation of music coverage in the UK, and the continuing pointless existence of the NME - once a genuinely entertaining and iconoclastic read, now reduced to whoring themselves to the major record labels to get "exclusive" access to the likes of the worthless Coldplay and the vacuous Kylie. Also: Noel "I'm a stupid, bigoted cunt" Gallagher and Jo "yah, I'm so indie OK, I was just saying this to my girlfriend Mary J Blige at the nail salon in Soho" Whiley.